Today, August 31, International Solidarity Day is celebrated, to remember the importance of helping another person, friend or family member, contributing on the way to a better society. This date was recognized by the UN (United Nations Organization) in its Millennium Declaration.
Good idea to lend money to strangers
Solidarity is one of the most important human values, thanks to which we help and collaborate with those disadvantaged. In this sense, in Robinson Crusoe , direct help between individuals is encouraged to promote this cause. However, some people wonder if it is a good idea to lend money to strangers . Precisely, next we are going to comment on why this type of benefit should be granted to people we do not know first hand.
The GoodFinance investment strategy portal gives seven reasons why it is a good option to give a loan to a person you do not know :
- You only lend money to the best borrowers. You can check them at the Market Place of Robinson Crusoe when you register as an investor. Request more information here.
- There is a strict and rigorous risk control process. In Robinson Crusoe we are the only Crowdlending platform to have a Coverage System that minimizes the risks of investors.
- You decide in which borrower you want to invest your money, consulting it in the Market Place once you have become an investor.
- You can start investing from amounts as small as € 50 on each loan. You choose the monthly amount to contribute and from there, you will be reported economic benefits.
- The percentage of default is between 3-4% per year. Our borrowers are people like you, with complete security and solvency.
- Even the most important platform makes its economic data public. In Robinson Crusoe we are totally transparent in our accounts, so you will always know what happens with your money invested.
- Consumer loans have been the most profitable for decades.
Taking into account
Therefore, and also taking into account the human approach, this kind of help to other people should not be an impediment. If you have any questions, we can advise you from Robinson Crusoe.